Senior living services in Greenwood, IN
At our assisted living community, we can provide the support you need with activities of daily living like getting dressed, bathing and moving around the community.
For older adults who need hands-on help with daily activities of living like bathing, grooming, dressing, moving around and taking medications. You’ll also enjoy nutritious meals and housekeeping services. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Escort and transfer assistance
Health support for seniors at Country Charm in Greenwood
With great care comes great peace of mind. At our award-winning senior living community, you will have access to:
- 24-hour awake staff with doctors on call
- Full medication management
- On-site nutritionists, massage therapists, podiatrists and visiting physicians, including occupational, physical and speech therapists
- Home care agency and hospice available on-site
Frequently asked questions about assisted living
The main difference between assisted living and nursing homes is the level of medical care offered. Assisted living communities provide care and services in a social, community-like living environment. Nursing homes, on the other hand, provide care and living accommodations in a clinical setting.
Nursing homes focus on providing 24-hour assistance for those needing ongoing clinical care. Assisted living communities cannot provide clinical services like IV therapy, wound care and 24-hour nursing supervision. However, many assisted living communities offer on-site therapeutic services, visits from medical providers, home health care and hospice services.
Assisted living communities also offer support with everyday activities including bathing/getting dressed, incontinence care, help with mobility and more.
There are many factors that affect pricing. This includes the type of apartment, such as a studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment. However, the cost of assisted living at our community in Greenwood begins at $3,575 per month.
Moving to an assisted living community can help you save money! Expenses that are usually included as part of the monthly rent include utilities, basic cable and Wi-Fi (in some communities), groceries, meals, dining service, cleaning/housekeeping, maintenance, transportation services, and of course, activities to keep you entertained!
There are many options available to help pay for assisted living, including long-term care insurance policies, life insurance conversions, bridge loans and more. If you meet certain financial and health requirements, Medicaid may cover some costs for assisted living. Medicare doesn’t cover long-term care in an assisted living facility.
At our community, staff are on-call 24/7 to respond to resident needs or emergencies. We offer social activities, meals, support with chores like housekeeping and laundry, medication management and help with tasks like bathing and getting dressed.
Residents generally have their own apartments, although some communities offer shared apartments to make them more affordable. Assisted living facilities are state-licensed with governing regulations that vary from state to state.
Many assisted living communities offer on-site care through partnerships with home health, hospice and medical providers. Some services that are available include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Schedule a tour
FSSA (Family and Social Services Administration) is issuing Country Charm funding to support our direct service workforce in the amount of $185,979.93. We plan to use the funding in the following three ways to invest in our Direct Service Workers (DSW):
- Bonuses: To provide immediate support to our workforce, we plan to issue bonuses to DSWs. We will dedicate 15% or greater of the grant amount towards this activity. These bonuses will be in place throughout 2023.
- Hourly wage increase: As a part of our long-term strategy, we will be increasing hourly wages for all DSWs in 2023. We will dedicate 40% of the grant amount towards this activity. The hourly wage increase will be issued based on current salary and hire date.
- Benefits: In order to relieve some of the pressure of increased cost of living expense, we authorized a free meal program. We are initiating a discretionary 401(k) match in 2023, and changing our PTO program, as well as offering employee engagement activities as part of our recruitment and retention efforts. We will dedicate 40% of the grant amount towards these activities as they will increase costs to the company.
Our goal is to use the funding as soon as possible so that we can provide immediate funding to support our workforce. We are aiming to spend all funding by December 31, 2023. Please reach out to Julie Madison, [email protected], with any questions regarding how the funds will be spent.