The Waterford at Ironbridge senior living services
Find the services and support you need to pursue wellness, enjoy life and maintain your independence at The Waterford at Ironbridge. Some of these services include:
- Special diet accommodations
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
Ideal for seniors who seek a simpler, relaxing lifestyle and can live on their own without daily assistance. Leave chores like laundry, cooking and home maintenance to us while you engage in the passions you enjoy most and discover new ones! We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Access to a third-party, on-site home health agency providing wellness checks
- Emergency call systems in all apartments
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. For at least two weeks, you’ll stay in a furnished, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.