The Waterford on Cooper senior living services
Find the services and support you need to pursue wellness, enjoy life and maintain your independence at our assisted living and memory care community. Some of the services we offer include:
- Assistance at meal times
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Monthly podiatry
Our team of caregivers work collaboratively with the resident and their family to design a custom, person-centered approach to nurturing the whole self–mind, body and spirit. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Meals served daily
- Meal delivery upon request
- Accommodate regular, mechanical and puree diets
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Escort and transfer assistance
Our specialized program, Magnolia Trails™, goes beyond the typical management of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia by providing care for the whole person–mind, body and spirit. Our caregivers work with families and their loved ones’ health care providers to create a unique plan for each resident.
We tailor the days to meet seniors where they are at each moment. From daily interactions and activities to the environment and food, every aspect of the experience we provide is centered on the resident.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a fully-furnished, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.