The Waterford on Highland Colony senior living services
At our independent living community, residents will find the support and assistance they need with everyday tasks. Some of the services we offer include:
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pharmacy delivery service
- Access to dressing, bathing and grooming assistance
Ideal for seniors who seek a simpler, relaxing lifestyle and can live on their own without daily assistance. Leave chores like laundry, cooking and home maintenance to us while you engage in the passions you enjoy most and discover new ones! We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Medication reminders
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Escorts around the community
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Access to a third-party, on-site home health agency providing wellness checks
- Emergency call systems in all apartments
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a furnished, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay. Housekeeping is also included.