The Woodlands of Columbus senior living services
Find the services and support you need to pursue wellness, enjoy life and maintain your independence at our Columbus assisted living and memory care community. Some of the services we offer include:
- In-house podiatry and optometry
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Variety of hospice providers available
For older adults who need hands-on help with daily activities of living like bathing, grooming, dressing, moving around and taking medications. You’ll also enjoy nutritious meals and housekeeping services. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Minimal feeding assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Escort and transfer assistance
Residents live in a loving environment that is designed to preserve their dignity. Our team is focused on supporting older adults who struggle with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. By offering sensory care-based programming and helping seniors develop daily routines, we create a comforting environment for seniors with memory challenges while allowing them to get the most out of life.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a spacious, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.