The Woodlands of Shaker Heights senior living services
We provide a variety of living options and care levels catered to residents’ needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Quarterly podiatry
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Visiting Nurse Practitioners
For older adults who need hands-on help with daily activities of living like bathing, grooming, dressing, moving around and taking medications. You’ll also enjoy nutritious meals and housekeeping services. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Special nutrition counseling
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Escort and transfer assistance
Residents live in a loving environment that is designed to preserve their dignity. Our team is focused on supporting older adults who struggle with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. By offering sensory care-based programming and helping seniors develop daily routines, we create a comforting environment for seniors with memory challenges while allowing them to get the most out of life.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. For 30 days, you’ll stay in a spacious, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.