Independence Village of East Lansing senior living services
We have a third party vendor in the building that residents may contact for any personalized assistance. Some of these services include:
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Visiting physicians and nurses
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
Ideal for seniors who seek a simpler, relaxing lifestyle and can live on their own without daily assistance. Leave chores like laundry, cooking and home maintenance to us while you engage in the passions you enjoy most and discover new ones! We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Exercise classes
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Restaurant-style dining
- Special nutrition counseling
- Access to a third-party, on-site home health agency providing wellness checks
- Emergency call systems in all apartments
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a spacious, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.