The Waterford at Mansfield senior living services
At our assisted living and memory care community, residents will find the support they need with everyday tasks.
For older adults who need hands-on help with daily activities of living like bathing, grooming, dressing, moving around and taking medications. You’ll also enjoy nutritious meals and housekeeping services. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Special nutrition counseling
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Escort and transfer assistance
Our specialized program, Magnolia Trails™, goes beyond the typical management of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia by providing care for the whole person–mind, body and spirit. Our caregivers work with families and their loved ones’ health care providers to create a unique plan for each resident.
We tailor the days to meet seniors where they are at each moment. From daily interactions and activities to the environment and food, every aspect of the experience we provide is centered on the resident.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a furnished, studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.