The Waterford at Plymouth senior living services
We are a community-based residential facility that offers assistance with tasks of daily living. Some of the services we offer include:
- Choice of home health, therapy and hospice
- Regular visits from Medical Director and Nurse Practitioner
Our team of caregivers work collaboratively with the resident and their family to design a custom, person-centered approach to nurturing the whole self–mind, body and spirit. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration
- Special nutrition counseling
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Escort and transfer assistance
Our specialized program, Magnolia Trails™, goes beyond the typical management of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia by providing care for the whole person–mind, body and spirit. Our caregivers work with families and their loved ones’ health care providers to create a unique plan for each resident.
We tailor the days to meet seniors where they are at each moment. From daily interactions and activities to the environment and food, every aspect of the experience we provide is centered on the resident.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a spacious, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.