The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids senior living services
When you’re searching for a senior living community, we know finding a home with the services and support you need is likely at the top of your list. At The Waterford at Wisconsin Rapids, some of the options we offer include:
- Hospice care if requested
- On-site home care and therapy services
- Podiatry visits
Our team of caregivers work collaboratively with the resident and their family to design a custom, person-centered approach to nurturing the whole self–mind, body and spirit. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration
- Meal delivery if requested
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Escort and transfer assistance
Our specialized program, Magnolia Trails™, goes beyond the typical management of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia by providing care for the whole person–mind, body and spirit. Our caregivers work with families and their loved ones’ health care providers to create a unique plan for each resident.
We tailor the days to meet seniors where they are at each moment. From daily interactions and activities to the environment and food, every aspect of the experience we provide is centered on the resident.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a fully-furnished, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services through an all-inclusive daily rate.