Vintage Gardens & The Villas at Vintage Oaks senior living services
When you’re searching for a senior living community, we know finding a home with the services and support you need is likely at the top of your list. If you select Vintage Gardens & The Villas at Vintage Oaks, some of the options we offer include:
- On-site rehab and wellness services
- Home health and hospice
- Night checks
Ideal for seniors who seek a simpler, relaxing lifestyle and can live on their own without daily assistance. Leave chores like laundry, cooking and home maintenance to us while you engage in the passions you enjoy most and discover new ones! We offer:
- Recreational activities and entertainment
- Scheduled courtesy transportation
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Restaurant-style dining
- Access to a third-party, on-site home health agency providing wellness checks
- Emergency call systems in all apartments
For older adults who need hands-on help with daily activities of living like bathing, grooming, dressing, moving around and taking medications. You’ll also enjoy nutritious meals and housekeeping services. We offer:
- 24-hour staffing
- Regular personal care assessments
- Access to a choice of home health agencies
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Incontinence care
- Medication administration and reminders
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Meals served daily
- Wellness, walking, balance and exercise classes
- Escort and transfer assistance
Our specialized program, Magnolia Trails™, goes beyond the typical management of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia by providing care for the whole person–mind, body and spirit. Our caregivers work with families and their loved ones’ health care providers to create a unique plan for each resident.
We tailor the days to meet seniors where they are at each moment. From daily interactions and activities to the environment and food, every aspect of the experience we provide is centered on the resident.
Sometimes called a respite care or rehab, temporary stay is available for seniors who need extra support and monitoring for a short period—such as recovering from a surgery or injury, or while a caregiver is away.
This is also a great way to see if a senior living community is right for you. You’ll stay in a spacious, private apartment and have access to all our community’s amenities and services throughout your stay.